Friday, July 31, 2015

KingCamp Free Space Cotton Flannel, Easier Movements Super Big Sleeping Bag for Camping

My son is in Boy Scouts and goes camping all the time with the troop. He needed a good sleeping bag and I'm so glad I've found one. The last sleeping bag I got for him was the $14 one at Wal-Mart. You can sure tell the difference in this one and that one. This bag is so awesome! He couldn't wait to get it and go camping.

Here's a list of things I love about this bag.
1. The bag as a whole is of great quality. It's made of cotton lining with polyester shell. It's made to last.
2. There are actually two places that have draw strings to close the bag around you. The first one is about at your neck. The second is around the "hood" of the bag. My son's loving this feature!
3. This bag is nice and roomy. My son had plenty of room to spare.
4. Folds up easy to carry. It has's it's own bag that actually has nylon straps to help secure it in it bag and make it smaller to carry.

Being in GA it can get hot and muggy here, but at night it gets cool. I can rest easy knowing that he'll have this bag to keep him warm if he get too cold, if it's a hot GA summer then I'll know he has a sleeping bag that's going to be comfortable enough to sleep on top of instead of sleeping on the ground.

You can get your own awesome sleeping bag on Amazon here.













No comments:

Post a Comment