Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Shed Ninja

I have found the best dog grooming tools.

Shed Ninja Best Slicker Brush
Shed Ninja Double Sided Comb


Shed Ninja Best Slicker Brush

This is the best slicker brush! The bristles are just strong enough to get under the dogs top coat and get to the bottom coat. I like that this has bristles on both sides. The bristles are on "flaps" that will follow the dogs body instead of the solid plastic that these brushes usually come in. This makes it a lot less stressful on the dog or cat. I even went against the grain on him and he didn't even flinch, the regular solid brushes he can't stand for me to go against the grain. He'll growl and snap most of the time if I do. He had no problem with me going against the grain on this one.

I like the feel of the silicone handle and the weight of the brush is great. It is a comfort grip and I could have continued to brush him without any problem.

You can see in my pictures that my dog was in desperate need of a brushing. The after picture you can see how much of a difference even 3 mins made. I show you the brush with just a few passes on his hip, this was the third time I cleaned out the brush and I could have continued to brush him but it was starting to rain.

Here's a few facts about it.


  • GENTLE BRISTLES - The Special Bristles Are Comfortable For Your Dog or Cat Yet Firm Enough to Get Out the Toughest Mats and Tangles.
  • COMFORTABLE CONTROL AND LESS FATIGUE due to Shed Ninja's Flexible double side slicker brush with Comfort Grip Handle.
  • LEAVES A SHINY AND HEALTY TOPCOAT. Great for use on all size Dogs and Cats (two sizes available) that have short, medium and long hair. Gentle on your dog or Cat.
  • A LOT LESS PET HAIR ON FURNITURE AND CLOTHES By getting rid of a large amount of the loose undercoat. Eliminate Shedding Problems for all breeds of dogs and cats and all types of fur!
  • YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. 



 Tanks backside with the little hair tufts coming out.

 After brushing him for a little bit



Shed Ninja Double Sided Comb

I bought this Shed Ninja Double Sided Comb for Tank and Mack who both shed all the time. They were in eating and I wanted to try it out so I called Belle, my short haired dog. I couldn't believe the hair it got off her. This comb really does work! There are 2 size bristles that are metal and are sturdy. The handle is comfortable to use. I like the fill of the handle, it feels like a soft silicone.

Here's a little about this comb.

  • SHINIER, HEALTHIER FUR IN JUST 15 MINUTES A DAY Removes tangled, matted, loose hair and dirt and reduces shedding. Rounded pins rotate 360 degrees to remove mats with little tugging
  • A LOT LESS PET HAIR ON FURNITURE AND CLOTHES say Shed Ninja Double-Sided Comb Owners. Dense and Sparse double-sided pins for all breeds of dogs and cats and all types of fur!
  • COMFORTABLE CONTROL AND LESS FATIGUE due to Shed Ninja's Comfort Grip Handle.
  • SOOTHING AND COMFORTING MASSAGE provided by the stainless steel teeth for long, short, thick, straight or curly hair.
  • YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED with our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. 

Having 4 dogs we have a lot of hair, with this cutting down on shedding hopefully we'll see a lot less hair around the house. Now if I can get the kids to help brush I'll be set!






I do need to report that I did pay a discounted amount or got this item free in return for my honest opinion.  This review is strictly my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment