Thursday, July 16, 2015

Innogie® Portable Chargers

I recently had the opportunity to receive 2 of the chargers from Innogie and I love them both.


My daughter is constantly on her phone and losing power. I bought this Innogie 6000mah Passion Dual Portable Charger for her. Out of the box this little charger is awesome! I plugged it in to charge it wondering how I would know if it's charged. Once you plug it in there are lights on the front lit up. These lights are under the cover so they won't get damaged. They will blink until the unit is charged. Once charged all 3 lights stay lit solid. When it's charged you can plug it into your phone and the lights will come back on so that you can see how much power you have left on the charger itself.
This charger is made of metal, and is sturdy. I don't think you'll have a problem with breaking it. There are 2 ports on the front, one is the USB and the other is the smaller phone charger port. Quick and easy! I know my daughter's happy! Innogie® 6000mah Passion Dual Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank


A little about it:


  • Ultra-Compact size in aircraft aluminum case, very easy to carry in pocket or bag
  • High capacity of 6000 mAh. Can give iPhone 5S almost three full charge and one full charge to a Galaxy S5 or one full charge to iPad mini and most other phones
  • Texas Instrument Battery Management IC. Nine levels of protection. Up to 93% energy conversion rate
  • LG Grade A cells and premium microchips ensure reliability and safety. Charge time: 3-4 hours via AC 1.2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable
  • Compatibility and Package Content: The Innogie Smart Battery Pack is compatible with most commercial smart phones and 5V tablets. Package includes one Innogie external battery pack, one Micro USB cable, one user manual








I love the AlienPower Portable Charger! Not only is it cool to look at but it charges well too.
I got this one because my son goes camping all the time and like to take his phone and Kindle. Now if he runs out of power he'll have this charger. It has a high capacity of 10400 mAh which is a lot! I was charging my phone the other day with it to see how fast it actually charges and it went from 33% to 45% in an hour. In my book that's fast for one of these chargers. What I like about this charger is you can charge 2 devices at once.
It's made of a strong material so this charger will last forever. It has a microchip in it to determine the charge capacity for devices. Oh and did I mention how cool it looks? I love the Alien face it has, my son's going to be the envy of the camp site.

A little about this one:
  • Never lose your power: High capacity of 10400 mAh can give 4.5x full charge to iPhone 6, 2x full charge to iPhone 6 plus, almost 3x full charge to Galaxy S5 and 3x full charge to most other phones
  • Wide Compatibility: Works with smart phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, HTC, Nokia, LG, and most other popular smart phones. Works with iPad, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, Google Note and most other popular tablets
  • Safe and Smart: LG Grade A cells and premium microchips ensure reliability and safety. Texas Instrument Battery Management IC. Nine levels of protection. Up to 93% energy conversion rate.Smart Switch technology to automatically decide when to charge and with what current
  • User-friendly Design and Cool: 10400 mAh energy packed into one handy profile and with a cool alien face looking at the top
  • What you get in the package: 1X Innogie AlienPower Portable chargerr, 1X Micro USB cable, 1X user manual. (Apple Adapters- 30 pin and Lightning, NOT Included)




No comments:

Post a Comment