Sunday, July 12, 2015

Digital Thermometer & Temperature Sensor for Fever Measurement by Generation Guard

I recently ordered this digital thermometer from Amazon as a free promotion for my honest review of it.  If you have little ones this is the thermometer that you are looking for.  You can order yours here.

About the Product

  • RAPID 15 second oral reading with CLINICAL accuracy Digital Thermometer by Generation Guard to help with quick assessment of temperature for the concerned parent or relative
  • PREMIUM packaging and customer support. Delivered by Amazon for your convenience
  • SAFE and COMFORTABLE featuring flexible tip and waterproof design with the comfort and safety of children and infants in mind
  • SUPERIOR microchip and raw materials ensure the best build quality and reliability for temperature sensing allowing readings in Celsius & Fahrenheit with the press of a button






The tip on the thermometer bends and is made of a strong material, I think it's silicone.  I know when I tested it I bit down to hold the thermometer in place and it didn't hurt my teeth or leave a mark on the thermometer.  Although you shouldn't be chewing on it...lol.

They recommend taking your temperature either orally or rectally because you don't always get an accurate reading under your armpit.  This is true with all thermometers though, not just this one.  I did test to see the difference in degrees and it read 97.1 under my arm and then 97.9 orally.  Just take the difference of the two and you can use it under your arm just remember to add the difference in the 2.  So I would add .8 to my underarm readings in order to get my correct temperature.  

This thermometer is also waterproof for the little ones in your life who like to make a mess of things. Of course you don't want to soak it but it can be washed.  The battery compartment is even sealed so water can't get in it and ruin the batteries.

This little digital Thermometer is a great one to have around if you have children young or old.


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm1c23e4b702ac1ca72c7bc88f535fae8f

No comments:

Post a Comment