Thursday, July 16, 2015

18 Piece Paracord Survival Bracelet with Compass

This multi purpose survival bracelet by Tactical Wilderness is the coolest I've ever seen! My son will enjoy this bracelet when he is out camping! Most people when they get this bracelet want to pull it apart, I had to tell my son not to do that because you wouldn't be able to get it back together.  You wear the bracelet to have in case you get lost.  It has everything you need to survive until you can find your way home.

Here are a some stats on it:

  • One Size Fits All - 550 Paracord - 10 inches long
  • Compass, Firesteel and Tinder
  • Whistle, 2 Safety Pins, Alcohol Pad
  • Ceramic Knife, Rubber Band
  • Fishing Gear - Fishing Line, 2 Weights, 2 Floats, 2 Hooks, 2 Swivels


I'm glad my son has this because he likes to explore now I won't worry about him so much.

You can get your own here.





No comments:

Post a Comment