Thursday, July 23, 2015

Modern Utensils - Heavy Duty 7-in-1 Multifunction Kitchen Shears

Are you the type that can't every find the tool you need in the kitchen? I know I am! We have a pair of kitchen scissors but I can NEVER find them when I need them. I hate it! Then I end up using a knife and getting yelled at because I'm dulling the blade (like I care, he can sharpen it...maybe if he'd put the scissors back I wouldn't have to use a knife.) I think I've finally found the scissors I won't lose! I love that these scissors come with the magnetic case. Now I can put them on the fridge and if they aren't there when I go to look for them someone better watch out. So yeah the holder was a great thing on these scissors BUT the scissors are AWESOME! Here is everything these scissors can be used for:

1. Cutting!
2. Scrapping scales - The scissors easily come apart and there is a side of the scissors you can use as a scrapper.
3. Opening bottle caps - One of the handles has a bottle opener.
4. Opening shells or flat-head screwdriver - The other handle has a slender, sharper edge to shuck shells.
5. Nut Cracker - In between the handles are used to crack nuts.
6. Vegetable peeler - After you take the scissors apart you can use one of the sides to peel with. (I would use a real peeler but if you're in a pinch these would work.)
7. Bone Cutter - The little curve in the blade near the center is also sharp for cutting bones.

These scissors do a lot of things but I'm sure we're going to use them the most for cutting. I do like that they come apart for easy washing as well. I used to have a pair that did that until they broke. These scissors are also well constructed and will last forever.

If you'd like a pair of these awesome scissors find them here on Amazon.







No comments:

Post a Comment