Wednesday, July 22, 2015

LuxoLite LED Headlamp

So I got this LuxoLite LED Headlamp for my son because he's in boy scouts and goes camping a lot.  Well my son's not getting it.  I had it in a box and my husband saw it and claimed it!  He couldn't wait to get it out of the package and play with it.  He works in construction and will use this on his hard hat when he's in places that's dark.  He was excited that it was super bright.  He actually turned it on looking at it.  I had to read the box to him that says DO NOT LOOK INTO THE LIGHT!  He really liked that it had the red lights too. And of course he was playing with the red flashing lights.  The light has a few functions.  There's a bright, and then you can lower it to a dim.  Then you have the red light, and the flashing red lights. He also liked that you can stand this light up...or you can adjust it on your head so that you can put the light down toward our feet.  The headband is stretchy and adjustable.  It will fit wonderfully over my husbands hard hat.  He was really excited about this light. I'm glad I was able to review it.

You can get your awesome headlamp on Amazon too!






No comments:

Post a Comment