Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mini Bluetooth Speaker XSBOOM

I had this speaker in my hands for all of 2 hours before my daughter took it from me!  It was just so cute and really loud.  I was able to listen to the music on my phone with no problems.  I did test it out and the range is great on this speaker.  I had my phone charging so I couldn't take it with me but I needed to take a shower so I just took the speaker with me.  It was still loud and had that boom!





 The box it comes in is is just as cute and it holds a big boom too.  Not only do you get the speaker but you get the charging cable, the cable to connect your speaker to your phone, a bag and instructions.  
  The speaker isn't charged with the normal USB charger, but with a 3.5mm connection.  This is also the same connection you use to connect your phone to it if you need to.  This makes it dual-use unlike other speakers that might have both the charger connection and the phone connection.  It saves room as well.  There's also the button on the end they call the multi-function button.  This button does a few things it turns it on, it syncs it up to bluetooths and a few other things I can't remember.  There's no volume, but that's controlled by the device you have paired to it.

All in all this speaker is awesome...well it was for the little time I had it.  Kids!

You can find it here on Amazon.


Here's a short video I put on Instagram.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmfdb72cbd0be58617706a18144e4edd05

No comments:

Post a Comment