Sunday, July 12, 2015

6 Pack Juniors Slim Cut Lace Bikini Panties

These 6 Pack Juniors Slim Cut Lace Bikini Panties are so cute!

My daughter loved them but was upset because they didn't fit, now I have to order her some that fit.
They do run small, even for Juniors so make sure you get a size or two bigger. 

They come in 4 different patterns.  I got the Rosette.  They also have Hearts, Floral and Flowers. All of the designs are cute. My favorite is the Hearts.

Here are a few stats on them:

Material: 90% Polyamide, 10% Spandex

Colors:
  • Rosette: White, Coral, Black, Lavender, Turquoise
  • Hearts: Black, White, Lavender, Yellow, Blue, Red
  • Floral: Lavender, White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue
  • Flowers : Lavender, White, Black, Red, Yellow, Blue

Here are a few pictures but they colors didn't come out as bright as the panties really are.  They brighter and better shades then this.




I do need to report that I did pay a discounted amount for this item in return for my honest opinion.  This review is strictly my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment