Sunday, July 19, 2015

Modern Utensils LED Camping Lantern

This Modern Utensils LED Camping Lantern is so cool! I ordered this Camping Lantern for my son but he was gone on a trip when it came in so just got to see it for the first time last night. But even before his excitement, my daughter and I got to play with it and have been finding reasons to use it. Batteries are not included and I was a bit upset when I first looked at it and thought it was a AAA battery, but it was AA and I keep those on hand. The batteries go in the bottom of the lantern The whole bottom screws off which I like better then having one of the doors that you pop open. At least now you know the batteries will stay in and you don't have to worry about losing the door or the batteries. The metal handles fit snugly next to the lantern when it's not in use so they aren't sticking up. The lantern itself is about as big as a can of beans so it's nice and compact to pack away when you go camping. To turn it on you simply pull the handles up, no buttons to try to find in the dark. You pull it up depending on how much light you want. It is bright!
I love how cute it is too. Honestly it reminds me of a Dalek or R2-D2, but in grey.
You can find yours here on Amazon!




No comments:

Post a Comment