Saturday, July 18, 2015

URPOWER® CD Slot Mount Phone Holder

The URPOWER CD Slot phone mount is awesome!  

My daughter loves it!  I bought it for her so when she's driving she doesn't have to worry about her phone flying all over the place.  She uses her phone for her music in her car so having her phone at the radio level is quick and easy for her.


Installation was quick and easy.  It comes with 3 additional pads to put on in case you need more tension to stay put.  She did have one of the vent holders but it won't stay in place and she's scared it might actually break her vent.  She does have an older car so the vents are a little warn out.  The part that holds the phone itself is spring loaded and padded.  I had my LG G2 in it and my phone didn't come out when I was moving the phone in circles on the holder.  My daughter has an iPhone 4 and it fits perfectly too.  No phone is falling out of this holder.  You can adjust the height by moving the arm up and down.  You can rotate the phone in 360 degrees and tilt it with the holder being on a ball. I can rest a little easier knowing that she doesn't have to stress about her phone flying all over the place and she can concentrate on her driving.


I did get this on Amazon and you can too, just click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment