Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bio-hazard Paracord Survival Bracelet for the Zombie Apocalypse is a Must Have!

My son was so excited when he saw this Bio hazard Paracord Survival Bracelet by BEARZ! He wanted it right away and he's been wearing it since. (You can tell by how dirty it is...lol) He does a lot of camping and I'm glad he'll wear this when he goes in case something happens and he needs the paracord. This bracelet will come in handy when the zombies come to get us. If you do need the paracord, the bracelet will unravel to nearly 10 feet for you to use. The clasp is a solid plastic snap together clasp that makes it easy to take off and put on. If a zombie does happen to come along and you take the bracelet apart it's recommended that you not try to put it back together. There's no instructions so I don't know if you would be able to anyway. This paracord bracelet is a fun novelty item that can also be used as a rope if needed in an emergency. My son really likes it and I'm sure your kid or any zombie fan would too.

If you need one of these awesome bio-hazard paracords you can find yours on Amazon




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm3d1dfde9304bff15332bf4b308a47b50

No comments:

Post a Comment