Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Huuman® Insect Repellent Bracelet & Clip

I love this super cool Insect Repellent Bracelet because not only can it wrap around your ankle or wrist it comes with a lovely clip so you can just clip it onto your belt loop while your out for a jog or just laying around out side. 
My son's also in boy scouts and loves to go on camping trips all the time.  He takes the bracelet with him, but know he has the clip he can hang up in his tent, or hook on his backpack.  That way the deet-free repellent will be with him even if he forgets his bracelet.  
This bracelet also comes with 2 refill packs to put inside the mesh on the bracelet.

You can find your Insect Repellent Bracelet combo on Amazon of course! :) 




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmc2dd0b60035ad00b08f81244a20b4860

No comments:

Post a Comment