Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Huuman® Blacklight Neon Paint Set

This glow in the dark neon paint is the best! There are so many things I am going to use it for going out on Halloween or my daughter can use it at her next schools neon out! Plus who doesn't love to go out side and just draw on people with paint!  
There is this really cool black light place that my sister had a birthday party at for her kids, they tell you to wear a white shirt so you can "glow" but this paint would be so fun to use to go in there.  I'm going to call up my sister and go.  We can paint all the kids up.
With school starting these will be neat to make book reports or other art projects with.  They would also be cool to use with things like VBS or places you want to have a special black light room.  
It comes in 6 very cool neon colors, red, pink, orange, yellow, green and blue. 
These paints are safe and non-toxic. They are water soluble, eco friendly and cruelty free!  There are no harsh chemicals or smells so it's safe to use all over your body.  They recommend that you don't paint your eyelids, and if it gets in your eyes to wash them out with warm water. These paints are made in the USA which is awesome!

I'm going to enjoy all of our events with this amazing cool paint!

You can find your really cool paints here on Amazon!





Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm711d9476d2d0fe26320f8b0a41cd0289

No comments:

Post a Comment