Sunday, August 2, 2015

This Travel Pillow is Awesomely Cool!

Wow!  This Travel Pillow by Enzo is so soft and cool!  We have a few travel pillows around the house but none of them as nice as this one.  I've had it around my neck now for about 15 mins and my face is even cool where it's been on the pillow.  The memory foam in this pillow is so awesome!  I wish I had a regular pillow that's made just like this one is.  I can't explain to you how soft the cover is either.  It's a red velvet.  There is a snap in the front of the pillow to keep it secured around your neck.  If I had to fix anything on this pillow it would be that there would be other options of snaps on the tabs, so instead of it snapping together with the first one you could choose to give yourself more room and go to the second snap.  There is a zipper in the back of this pillow in case you need to wash the covering you can take out the memory foam pillow and just throw the case in the washer.  This pillow arrived in the carry case and I couldn't believe when I pulled it out how big it actually was.  The case reduces the size of the pillow to make it easy to carry.  This pillow is going to be perfect for my son to go camping with.  He can put it in his pack or attach the case to his pack and carry it that way.  And no matter how flat you make the pillow it bounces back!

You too can have this awesomely cool travel pillow...it's here on Amazon!







 Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm5c41f2f384aed10683a06b2bc4ca9de9

No comments:

Post a Comment