Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Photive Silverbuds Pro Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds

I was given some bluetooth earbuds at a reduced rate to test for my honest opinion.  Caiden has been wanting some of these forever and he was so excited when I got them.  He couldn't wait for me to review them he HAD to have them then.  I was able to keep them from him for all of 6 hours so that I could charge them and test them for myself.  Of course the whole time he was begging me for them.  I did get to test them for a little bit.  They were pretty cool. They didn't take anytime to charge. It was easy to get them paired to both my phone and his.  I have an LG G2 and he has a Tracfone.
I finally gave in and gave them to him and he hasn't taken them off since I let him have them. I like that they are water resistant and sweat proof. He likes to wear them while he's mowing the lawn. He will also take them on the bus with him when school starts and we all know how hot those buses can get!

Here are my pros and cons:
Pros:
- They are water and sweat proof
- They are bluetooth and easy to set up and pair
- They have magnets in the ear buds so that when you're not listening to them you can hang them around your neck without worry about losing them.
- They are sleek and fit comfortably.

Cons:
- I didn't like the sound quality. I checked it on my LG phone and my son's Tracfone and it had a scratchiness to it.
- The charging/pairing light could be in an easier to find place. I'm afraid that the wires might break if you have to bend the wire back to see the wire every time you charge.

Those are my lists of pros and cons. Caiden didn't like the stabilizer pieces that go in the ear but they didn't bother me so I'm not going to put it under a pro or con. They do have different sizes for both the ear bud parts and the stabilizers so you can change them out, that's easy to do.


Caiden likes these a lot and I'm glad I got them for him.

If you want to get your own click here






No comments:

Post a Comment