Saturday, June 27, 2015

6-piece Colorful Kitchen Utensil Set

Who doesn't like Kitchen Utensils?  I know I do!  And around this house you can never have enough utensils!




The stand comes in a few pieces and is easy to put together.  It took all of 30 seconds to put it together and the utensils on it.

The utensils themselves are very colorful and add just the right pop of color to your kitchen.  Also having the stand on your cabinet makes it easy to find the one you need to use.  




The handles are made of 100% food grade silicone and the tops are made of a sturdy nylon.  That makes them microwave and dishwasher safe.

My favorite part is that the handles have a built in rest.  This keeps the spoon part up off the cabinet so you don't have the food mess if you lay them down.  I hate not having the spoon rest on the stove but sometimes it's in the dishwasher, now I don't have to worry about that!  


A few facts from the company itself:

  • VERY BRIGHT colors with black turn table for easy access 
  • 6 HANDY NON STICK utensils for all your kitchen needs
  • SPAGHETTI SERVER - LADLE - SOLID SPOON - SLOTTED SPOON - SLOTTED TURNER - FLEXIBLE TURNER
  • MONEY BACK guarantee
  • NOT YOUR TYPICAL flimsy plastic set. Hold it and you can feel the difference!
  • Ideal for use with nonstick cookware and bakeware


If you'd like to have a set of these visit Amazon and get your own...these are mine!  :)



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7b5f37cf6529d139d0735e31fa4baae4




No comments:

Post a Comment