Saturday, June 6, 2015

Müller® Dessert Inspired Yogurt

What can I say about these delicious yogurts?  YUM!!!



I got 2 of these free from BzzAgent and got the other 2 with coupons that were sent in the BzzKit.  They had another flavor at Kroger but I opted not to try it yet.  I know I at least like these two flavors in other things.

The first one I tried was the Strawberry Cheesecake.  This flavor of yogurt I like to get in another brand so I knew I would like this one.  I was surprised when the taste is more true then the other brand of yogurt.  I love how they have a separate compartment for the toppings.  This helps the toppings stay crunchy.  There is a fold in the container that I suggest you fold over before you open it to make it easier to fold over into the yogurt.  I made the mistake of not doing this for the first one I opened.  





One thing I don't like doing is sharing with the kids...I want the yummy's to myself to try, but since I got 2 of both flavors I shared.  Caiden was really appreciative.  He tried the Peach Cobbler first.  He really liked it!  You can see by his picture that after you stir up the toppings there are enough that you get some in every bite.


Yesterday when David went to Kroger I made him get me some more of these tasty little desserts!  I think I'm going to have to replace my old yogurt for these...then keep the kids out of them!





* I did get these free to try from BzzAgent if you're not one already and you like getting free stuff to try I suggest you sign up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment