Monday, June 15, 2015

Free and Discounted Things!

Who doesn't like free stuff? Right?
I've been a BzzAgent since 2007!  I can't believe it's been that long.  Over the years I've gotten some cool stuff from them, all of it for free, just have to review and share those reviews.  My latest review is found here.

I just recently started with Smiley360 and I've already gotten 2 missions.  Today I got my first box from Smiley360, it's Arm & Hammer and there are some pretty awesome things you can do with baking soda that I didn't know about...but that's a whole other post for another day.

PinchMe is another one I recently joined.  I'm still waiting to get my first box from them full of freebies. It should be here any day now.  

All these sites ask for your honest reviews of the products they send. There are very few I don't like. But I'm still honest on those.

But my new recent obsession is Amazon product reviews!  I LOVE Amazon anyway and getting products for free or at a deep discount is AWESOME!



Here are just 3 things I got tonight.  I leave reviews of the products and get the cool stuff.  Oh and because I have Amazon Prime for most items I can select the FREE No-Rush Shipping and we’ll automatically apply a $2 digital credit (applicable to eBooks, digital music and videos) to your account once your order ships. This makes the savings twice as sweet!  

If you have Amazon Prime and like leaving reviews let me know and I'll send you the list of different sites to get things.  I do have to warn you it becomes addictive though!

No comments:

Post a Comment