Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mom's Birthday

Yesterday was mom's 71st birthday.  I was lucky to get to spend most of the day with her.  We went and got our hair done.  




Then we went to eat lunch at Arby's.  Nothing fancy but that's what she wanted. 

After that we went shopping.  I still hadn't gotten a shirt for family pictures that we're taking today. We all have to match you know!  We finally went with just a plain shirt.  We were both getting tired from shopping.  

We then went and had our nails and toes done.  What a relaxing end to a fun day.  I was so thankful I got to spend the day with her.  

I've posted this on Instagram but this is her quilt I made for her.  I should have made it bigger, but I'm proud of the way it turned out.

Happy Birthday MOM!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment