Saturday, June 6, 2015

Goldfish Grahams

I sing the song every time I eat Goldfish no matter what kind they are.  Sing with me now...

♫ I love the fishes ♫ 'cause they're so delicious! 




These Goldfish Grahams are no different.  I got a free sample to try from Crowdtap.  

They sent me the Cinnamon and the Honey to try.  I love the Cinnamon fishes!  The Honey ones are good as well but I just like the Cinnamon ones better for some reason.
But I have always preferred cinnamon over honey for anything.

Here's a few stats on the fish:
8g Whole Grain per serving
140 Calories
1a Sat Fat
140mg Soduim
7g Sugars

There are no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors and are baked with real honey and cinnamon.  

I somewhat feel bad because I didn't want to share my little fish with the kids, but alas I did.  They loved them too.  Now instead of regular graham crackers I'm going to buy the Goldfish Grahams!


*As stated earlier I did get these free to review.  My opinion is my own and was not paid for in any way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment