Monday, September 14, 2015

Balloon Monsoon Water Balloon Filling System And Refills

So I've had these for a couple of weeks, since I got them in my son has been non-stop can we have a fight, can we have a fight? The only reason we couldn't is because he was sick and when he got better it became the rainy season here.  Finally we were able to use these and it was so much fun watching the boys have a water balloon fight.  My son HAD to fill them up, and I honestly don't think he filled them up enough.  The bigger you make them the easier they are to bust on someone.  My son was impatient though and they didn't get very big, we had a little one and he couldn't get them to break on people, but he had a blast throwing them at the other boys.
With this kit you get 4 filling systems that are already filled with the balloons, all you do is connect the water hose and go.  We filled ours up in a laundry basket because it was the only thing I could find that would hold them.  They suggest a tub...if I could have found mine I would have used it.  They also suggest you fill up the tub with a little water.  This helps keep the balloons safe until you get to fight with them...lol. Don't let your balloons sit to long or they will lose their water.  It was quick and easy to attach them to the water hose.  Just a quick turn and the filling system was attached.  Turn on the water and watch them fill up.  One thing you have to realize is that not all the balloons will fill up.  I did have a few that had holes in them and a few that just didn't fill.  I'm not sure why but it's all good.  The ones that didn't fill up I left on the filler.  I blew air in them and they blew up fine.  So I'm going to mark them so I know which ones they were and see if they don't fill up next time.  With this pack you do get 4 filling systems were most just have 3.
These balloons were so fun and I'm glad we didn't spend all day filling them up.  This really is the way to go for water balloon fights!

Check them out on Amazon.
You can get the refill balloons here.















This refill kit for the Balloon Monsoon comes with 500 water balloons and 500 self sealing rings.  Talk about a LOT of fun!  After you get through filling up all the balloons on your Balloon Monsoon Filling Systems you get to start all over again and have more fun.  The directions to put these balloons on the system is to put the balloon on the straw first, then roll the self sealing ring up the balloon.  The only thing I worry about is the rolling putting pressure on the bottom of the balloon and them tearing.  But I didn't have that problem.  I've seen videos how they put it on something else first them on the straws and I might try that but know you don't have to have anything else but the balloons, the rings and the fillers.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm25890b7fc940bc487a8835f76088667d
Reference ID: pmadc29e09af35b3394a504546be55e3ef

No comments:

Post a Comment