Monday, September 14, 2015

Audiosharp AS1127 3.5mm Metal Super Bass In Ear Stereo Earbuds

I've had a lot of earbuds, they seem to disappear around here.  I think the kids lose theirs and take mine.  They won't be taking these though.  I love the bass that these Audiosharp Metal Super Bass Earbuds.  They come with this cute little pouch to store them in.  The pouch is made like one of the old time chain purses for kids.  You put the sides in to open it.  You also get 4 total pairs of the earbuds so you can change the sizes of the earbuds.  Or in my case the kids lose one.  I like the size that actually came on the set so I haven't changed them out.  The earphones themselves are metal and silver in color.  I love the look and the design.  Oh and have I mentioned the bass?  Not only is the sound clear and awesome, it also has some great bass to it.  They truly are tangle free...I've been using them and trying to tangle them but they keep their wires uncrossed.  I like how the place where the earbuds separate is encased in it's own metal separator.  I think this is what helps keep them from tangling up to.  The design makes the earbuds look slick.  Now I just have to make sure that my kids keep away from them. 

You can get you a pair of these awesome earbuds here.











Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf452fb191386e040c8dbb8e6e90da113

No comments:

Post a Comment