Monday, September 14, 2015

1Easylife Stainless Steel Lemon Zester with Channel Knife

I first want to say that I was sent this Stainless Steel Lemon Zester from the company to test.  I do have to say I love it!  First I didn't realize how many things you can do with lemon zest until I got this and start researching how to use it.  I didn't realize that you could use lemon zest to keep away ants.  We have an issue every once in awhile and with the dogs I don't like spraying bug sprays, now I can use my lemon zester and use the zest to keep them away.  Now I just have to stop the dogs from eating the zest.
This zester is stainless steel and well constructed.  The handle has a loop so you can hang it up for easy access.  The handle is hollow so the zesster isn't heavy but I like how big it is around, it makes it easy for me grip and hold onto when I zest.  It also has what I've heard called the channel-er that's used for making bigger zests and for getting part of the rind and not just the outer layer of lemon.
I really like this lemon zester and I can't believe I've gone all my life without one.
You can get yours here.








Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm3ccd4c93c3d2577f70308360bf4f4149

No comments:

Post a Comment