Friday, September 4, 2015

Awesome Ultimate Noise Isolating In Ear Headphones!



These awesome In Ear Headphones are here on Amazon.

These Audiosharp AS1130 Ultimate Noise Isolating In Ear Headphones have an awesome sound.  When I first saw them I loved how they looked but thought they would just be another pair of ear buds.  I was so wrong!  Not only do they have the enhanced bass, but the rest of the sounds are clear and make the whole listening experience.   When they say noise isolating they aren't lying.  When you have these ear buds in you can't hear anything that's going on around you.  I was listening to my phone with them the other day and my husband walked in and I didn't hear him.  He finally had to get up in front of me and wave his hands at me to get my attention.  Even with him yelling at me I couldn't hear him while the music was playing.  These headphones really let you get in your head and for me concentrate, even with the music playing.  

In the package you get the headphones, the case to carry them in when you aren't using them, 4 sets of ear buds to make sure you have the best fit, the disc and instruction manual.  I like that it comes with a case because my kids never know what to do with them after they get through listening to their music.  A typical pair get thrown into their book bags or in pockets.  Now I know where mine will be, and they will be safe and protected.  


I am going to hide these from my kids too, they don't need the good ones they can have the other pairs that aren't as good as these are to lose.  These will be mine!









Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm49b16bb8d40a3f0e2bba9ba44b65bfd9

No comments:

Post a Comment