Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Valdler Exquisite Camellia Berries Flower Wreath Headband



Valdler Exquisite Camellia Berries Flower Wreath Headband is perfect for a lot of occasions. This is the second headband I have received from Valdler and they have both been just beautiful. This one has pretty lavender and purple flowers with the purple berries thrown in with them. The ribbon on the back is used to adjust the wreath so you can make it bigger if you need too. I have thick hair so I have to adjust it to fit. I modeled mine on my dog and thought how pretty she would be with it out in public. She likes going out and likes looking pretty...lol. The flowers are made of silk and the wreaths are created by hand so not all will be the same. They come shipped in a bag and when you take it out you need to adjust the flowers so they are full but the less materials they ship in the better the savings for you. These flower wreaths would be perfect for weddings, prom, parties or cos-play.

You can find your flower wreaths on Amazon













Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: e9a8f9b1b8d1

No comments:

Post a Comment