Saturday, December 5, 2015

SeedAudio Ultimate In Ear Headphones

My kids are always needing ear buds so I'm always having to get new ones.  I don't know what they do with them...I think they eat them.  I got these earbuds to test out and I really like the bass in them.  There was an issue with one side not playing but when I turned the plug it did come back on.  I don't know if that was my connection on my phone or if was the earbuds.  This isn't a problem for me though.  I like that these are noise cancelling and that the only thing you hear is the music.  I love to be able to tune the kids and the world out from time to time and get things done.  These earbuds fit comfortably in your ears. I can wear these for a long time without thinking about them being in or hurting.  I like the colors they come in as well, there is a grey or a brown so you can get the pair to best fit your personality, or that match what you're wearing if you're one of those people who have to be color coordinated.

I got mine on Amazon.




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: c7b9f6d2f7d1

No comments:

Post a Comment