Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 1 - Snow Day! 2/11/14

So today GA shut down because of the threat of snow and ice.  It snowed here...for about 15 minutes then after it was on the ground it melted.  It wasn't even cold enough to stick!  I'm seeing all these other pictures of people with snow and yet we don't have any.  Looks like the kids are out of school tomorrow too.  Fun Fun!  Thank goodness David's home so he can yell at them.  I'm just glad I work from home.  If we do lose power he's got the generator gassed up so I can at least have internet and can work.  I hate that he can't go to work though.  What happened to global warming?  Oh wait that was last week!!!!  Remember last week??  It was in the 70's!?!?!?!? 

Come back 70's...I like being able to open windows to let the fresh air in.

No comments:

Post a Comment