Friday, January 10, 2014

New Blog

While I have had a few other blogs they just don't seem to work for me anymore so I wanted to create a new one.  Something with a generic name so that I can write about anything I want.  I've been thinking about doing this since the beginning of the year just hadn't started.  I've been in a blah mood and frankly don't want to do anything.  I know I'm depressed right now and I'm so trying to get out of the funk.  I don't want to do anything, I want to sleep and occasionally crochet, but even then I can't bring myself to do that either.  I usually stress out around Christmas time but I didn't feel the pressure so much this year.  I guess I was too busy focused on work and not worried or feeling guilty about what I couldn't get the kids for gifts.  This year they got what they wanted and I even managed to surprise a couple of them with gifts they didn't think they would get.

Anyway, that's it for the first post.  This is my new blog and I hope to keep up with it and if I don't, I'm not going to feel guilty.  I'm not going to feel strange posting things that have to do with everything Ragland either!

No comments:

Post a Comment