Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Best Quick Digital Baby Thermometer

I really like this Quick Digital Baby Thermometer by Sarian Products LLC. The thermometer is well constructed with a flexible tip and a larger LED screen for easy reading. It does have an auto-shutoff after 1 minute and it only takes 30 seconds to read baby's temperature. This thermometer does both Celsius and Fahrenheit. It is waterproof but I don't think I would submerge it. Getting spit up or sweat won't hurt it and you can wipe it clean with alcohol to make sure it's disinfected. This is a great little thermometer and I really like it. Now if I can get the kids to put it back up when they take it to take their temperature!

You can find yours on Amazon.
 Use BABY1515 for a 15% discount!










Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm6d5d49c4d2f7e21eaae1808bfeb64cfa

No comments:

Post a Comment